On Houzez the agents are managed as custom post type. When you add an agent, the system automatically creates the agent page (see example) that will show the agent’s information, the form to contact the agent and the properties associated with the agent.
In your left sidebar navigate to Agents > Add New to add a new Agent.
1. Agent Name
Enter Title Here: Add the agent name and last name
2. Featured Image
Locate the Featured Image box in your right sidebar. The Featured Image will be displayed as profile image.
To add a featured image, simply click on Set Featured Image link inside the featured image box displayed in the screenshot above. This will open the WordPress Media Uploader. You can use that to upload an image from your computer or use an existing image from your media library.
3. Agent full description
Locate the Visual Content Editor that allows you to easily create, edit, and format the agent description content in a view similar to that of a word processor.
4. Agent information
Locate the Agent Information box where to enter all the information about the agent.
- Short Description: Enter the agent profile description.
- Email Address: Provide agent email address. All agent related messages from contact form on property details page will be sent on this email address.
- Position: For example Senjor Real Estate Asscialted.
- Company Name: Enter the company name
- License: Enter the license
- Mobile Number: Enter the mobile number
- Office Number: Enter the office number
- Fax Number: Enter the fax number
- Skype: Enter your skype ID
- Website: Enter your website URL
- Facebook URL: Enter the Facebook URL
- Twitter URL: Enter the Twitter URL
- LinkedIn URL: Enter the LinkedIn URL
- Google Plus URL Enter the Google Plus URL
- Youtube URL Enter the Youtube URL
- Instagram URL Enter the Instagram URL
- Pinterest URL Enter the Pinterest URL
- Vimeo URL Enter the Vimeo URL
- Language: for example english, spanish, french
- Address: Enter agent address, it will use for invoices
- Company Logo: Upload the agent company logo. This will open the WordPress Media Uploader. You can use that to upload an image from your computer or use an existing image from your media library.
Locate the Agencies box on the right sidebar. Select the agency of which the agent is a member. View how to add new agency.
6. Agent categories
Locate the Categories box on the right sidebar. Select the category that represent the agent is a member. View how to manage the agent categories.
7. Agent cities
Locate the Cities box on the right sidebar. Select the category that represent the agent is a member. View how to manage the agent cities.
Locate the Publish box on the right sidebar. Use the box below to publish the agent, save as draft or preview changes.