When you purchase Houzez from Themeforest you have to option to choose from two licensing options. The Regular License, and the Extended License. The billing process and licensing term are fully managed by Envato Ltd. and we don’t have any control over this matter. If your end product including the item is going to be free to the end user then a Regular License is what you need. An Extended License is required if the end user must pay to use the end product.

Note to freelancers and creative agencies: You may charge your client for your services to create an end product, even under the Regular License. But you can’t use one Standard License for multiple clients or jobs.

Find more information about licensing on this page

Common Licensing Questions

  • If I want to use Houzez on a second site, do I need to buy another license?
    Yes. Themeforest license allows you to use Houzez only on one ended site. In order to use it on a second site, it requires you to buy another license.
  • Can I use Houzez on a test site, then move it to a live site when finished?
    Yes, you can keep the theme on a test site to build it, then move it to the live site once you’re finished.
  • Can I keep a test site and a live site with one Regular License purchase?
    According to the licensing rules set by Envato, this is not allowed. If it is installed in two places permanently, then it requires two licenses.

Was this article helpful to you?