Houzez includes six plugins that will need to be installed and activated:
- Houzez Theme – Functionality
- Houzez Login Register
- Slider Revolution
- WP Bakery Visual Composer
- Contact Form 7
- MailChimp for WP
When you install Houzez, you will get a notification message in your WordPress admin telling you of the required and recommended plugins.
- Houzez Theme – Functionality: Theme core functionality plugin. Make sure this is always installed and activated.
- Houzez Login Register: Adds login register functionality for Houzez theme. Make sure this is always installed and activated.
- Slider Revolution: This is a premium slider plugin created by ThemePunch.
- WPBakery Visual Composer: This is a premium slider plugin created by WpBakery.
- Contact Form 7: This plugin can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
- MailChimp for WP: This plugin adds sign-up methods for your MailChimp lists to your WordPress site.
Plugin installation & update notification
When you install Houzez or update Houzez, you will receive a WordPress notification message letting you know to install or update the required and recommended plugins. Please follow the on-screen prompts to install, activate or update.
NOTE: Licence code for Visual Composer and Revolution Slider is not include. However you can use them freely or activate your license (if you have) to get plugin update. This it is the Envato policy, also authors of these plugins not allow any theme developer to provide Purchase Code for third party plugins. Anyway we provide plugins latest version within theme update so your website will always updated and secure.