Houzez is provided with a section to manage Invoices layout options inside the Theme Options panel. When someone purchases a membership package or add a paid listing, a new invoice is generated in the system.
- In the admin panel, you can find the invoices under the menu Houzez Invoices located on the left sidebar.
- In the front-end, you need to create invoice page using Dashboard Invoices template to display and print the invoice file.
Navigate to Theme options > Invoice Options as displayed in the image below.
- Company Logo: Upload company logo for invoices.
- Company Name: Enter company full name
- Company Address: Enter company address
- Company Phone: Enter company phone number
- Additional Info: Use this content editor box to add notes to the invoces
- Thank You text: Enter bottom invoice message
Create a new invoice
In your left sidebar navigate to Houzez Invoices > Add New
Print or download invoice file
Once you created the invoice page using Dashboard Invoices template, is possible to access and print each invoice.
- Click on Print Invoice button to print.
To download the file
- click on Print Invoice button
- click on Open in Preview
- save the PDF file.