Houzez provides powerful tools such as property management system that you can use to manage a real estate marketplace and open your website to real estate advertisement listed by other agents or agencies.
The purpose of the Membership System is to give the possibility to your users (agents and agencies) to publish their properties by paying a fee or to list properties for free.
If you wish to charge your users to list their properties, the membership can be set in two ways.
- based on membership packages that you can create and your users can purchase
- based on pay per listing method where the user is charged for each published property
If you want to leave your website free to list properties, is also possible to charge your users if they want to upgrade a property to featured.
How to create the Membership System
The following steps are essential to set up properly your website for Membership. We suggest following our documentation as a sort of checklist.
- Allow users to Log in and Register.
- Setup User Profile and Roles to control the capabilities of each individual user by choosing from different user roles available.
- Setup the Front-end Property Submission Page to let your agents and agencies be able to log in and submit property listings from the front -end of your website.
- Setup the Front-end Dashboard to have a property management system where is possible to administrate properties, coordinate your agents, accept submissions and much more.
- Setup Paid or free Submissions.
- If you enabled paid submissions you have to set up the Membership Packages
- Setup Payment Gateways to receive payments with PayPal, Stripe, 2CO or Wire Bank Transfer.
- Setup Invoices
- Setup the Thank You page.
- Setup Email Notifications