To know how to create an agent, please refer to how to add a new agent.
Add the Agents module to a page
Activate the Visual Composer Editor clicking on Backend Editor. Locate the Backend Editor button just below the page title. After clicking on the Backend Editor button you will see the WPBacker Page Builder section appear.
Use the button + Add Element to start to design your page and add content blocks or rows to your page.
- Select By Favethemes
- Click on Agents module to place the module on the page.
Agents module settings
Once you have placed the module on the page, edit the module to access pop up settings panel displayed in the image below.
- Agent Type: Choose from Grid or Slides
- Limit: Enter how many testimonials you want to show
- Offset posts: You can choose offset testimonials number
- Order By: Choose how do you want to order your testimonials
- Order: Choose from ASC or DESC