Add the Houzez Grids module to a page
Activate the Visual Composer Editor clicking on Backend Editor. Locate the Backend Editor button just below the page title. After clicking on the Backend Editor button you will see the WPBacker Page Builder section appear.
Use the button + Add Element to start to design your page and add content blocks or rows to your page.
- Select By Favethemes
- Click on Houzez Grids module to place the module on the page.
Houzez Grids module settings
Once you have placed the module on the page, edit the module to access pop up settings panel displayed in the image below.
- Choose Grid: Grid version 1 and 2
- Choose Taxonomy: Select which taxonomy to display in the module. You can select between property types, property status, property city, property Country/State, property features and property neighborhood. Based on the taxonomy you selected you have the ability to multi-select in the box just below it.
- Show Child: Yes or No
- Order by: choose order you prefer (Name, Count, ID)
- Order: ASC (ascending), DESC (descending)
- Hide Empty: Hide empty taxonomies if needed
- Number Of Terms To Show: Choose how many taxonomy terms you want to show