The Property Carousel allows you to display properties in a nice carousel module fully customizable. To use the Property Carousel v1 module be sure that you are working on a Visual Composer page template.
Add the Property Carousel v1 module to a page
Activate the Visual Composer Editor clicking on Backend Editor. Locate the Backend Editor button just below the page title. After clicking on the Backend Editor button you will see the WPBacker Page Builder section appear.
Use the button + Add Element to start to design your page and add content blocks or rows to your page.
- Select By Favethemes
- Click on Property Carousel v2 module to place the module on the page.
Property Carousel v1 module settings
Once you have placed the module on the page, edit the module to access pop up settings panel displayed in the image below.
- Property Type filter: Select the property types you want to show.
- Property Status filter: Select the property status you want to show.
- Property City filter: Select the property city you want to show.
- Property Area filter: Select the property area you want to show
- Featured Properties: Select if you want to show or not featured properties.
- Meta Position: Choose from Above Image or Bottom (This option is recommended if your carousel has more than 3 columns).
- Limit post number: Enter how many properties you want to show
- Offset posts: You can choose offset post number
- Optional – Custom Title: Enter module title (optional)
- All – Button Text: Enter the button name like “View All”
- All – button URL: Enter the URL for the “View All” button
Inside the module pop-up window click on Carousel Setting to open this options.
- Slides To Show: Choose how many slides you want to show
- Slides To Scroll: Choose how many slides you want to scroll when visitors will click on Next – Prev slider buttons
- Infinite Scroll: Choose if you want infinite scroll or not
- AutoPlay: Choose if you want your slider scroll automatically or not.
- AutoPlay Speed: Autoplay Speed in milliseconds. Default 3000
- Next/Prev Navigation: Choose if you want to display Next – Prev slider buttons
- Dots Nav: Choose if you want to display the dots navigation.