To know how to create an agent, please refer to how to add a new agent.
Add the Text with Icons module to a page
Activate the Visual Composer Editor clicking on Backend Editor. Locate the Backend Editor button just below the page title. After clicking on the Backend Editor button you will see the WPBacker Page Builder section appear.
Use the button + Add Element to start to design your page and add content blocks or rows to your page.
- Select By Favethemes
- Click on Text with Icons module to place the module on the page.
Text with Icons module settings
Once you have placed the module on the page, edit the module to access pop up settings panel displayed in the image below.
- Style: Choose from style 1 or style 2
- Columns: Select number of columns
- Save changes
Once you select the options above click on + icon inside the module row di display the panel below.
- Icon Type: You can choose from FontAwesome or upload a custom image
- Icon: Please set an icon. Note: Houzez is compatible with Font Awesome v.4.7.0. The entire list of icons can be found at FontAwesome project page. For example, if an icon is named ‘fa-angle-right’, the value you have to add inside the field is ‘angle-right’.
- Title: Enter title
- Text: Enter description
- Read More Text: Enter the text for reading more
- Read More Link: Enter the link for reading more text